DINO-MITE BUNDLE | The Bear Wipeable Cushion Cover, Adjustable Wooden Footrest, Silicone Placemat, Bib & Leg Wraps for IKEA Antilop Highchair
Are you starting your weaning journey? Are you feeling overwhelmed by the choice of highchairs and weaning accessories? Dineosaur has you covered. The IKEA Antilop highchair is the market leader for a reason, it's easy to clean (you can put the highchair in the dishwasher!), affordable and can grow with your baby. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing of all of the highchairs in the UK, but that's where our bundles can help.
Our footrest provides an essential platform for your baby’s feet, enabling your little one to focus on their meal with one less distraction. Made out of solid wood, each footrest is unique, so there may be slight colour variations.
• Fully adjustable to grow with your baby
• Finished with a lacquer, it is 100% wipeable - perfect for messy eaters
• Install in seconds - watch our footrest installation video
• Secured on the chair legs with four slidable rubber O-rings and two click-in-place clamps (all included)
Never leave your child unattended in a highchair. Footrests help to build core stability, but they can also provide a platform for your baby to push up and try to get out of their seat, so you must always secure your baby with the safety harness when using the footrest. Please keep o-rings out of the reach of children, they could be a choking hazard.
Introducing the only Ikea Antilop High Chair Cushion Cover with ears on the market in the UK. The perfect way to keep little ones feeling safely cocooned and supported whilst weaning, our one-of a kind cushion cover is un-bear-ably cute. Just like our other products, our cushion cover is 100% wipeable and waterproof, so your baby can have messy meals and you don’t have to throw it in the washing machine daily (hurrah!).
The Dineosaur design registered cushion covers are made to fit over the IKEA Antilop supporting cushion insert (sold separately), and fit perfectly inside the IKEA Antilop High Chair.
• Made from super soft 100% polyester, which is water and food resistant for messy meals
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
• Lightweight material that dries quickly
• Adjustable as baby grows – the inflatable (sold separately) can be deflated slightly or the side ‘wings’ of the cushion can be fully deflated and tucked inside so it becomes just a back support
• Stain resistant. - whilst extensive research and testing has gone in to our fabric selection, no fabric is 100% stain proof, therefore we recommend wiping your cushion cover with a damp cloth after use
• Fastens with a hidden zip for easy removal
• Has fixed loops to attach to the harness to stop it from moving around
• Insert sold separately. We do not currently sell this but you can purchase them from IKEA when you place the order for your high chair or you can find them on Amazon.
• Compatible with many other highchairs. Pop it in the boot of your car and take with you to use out and about in restaurants and cafes.
Intellectual Property Office Design Registration Number: 6108548
CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE. Please keep away from fire. Never leave your child unattended in a highchair.
Our highchair silicone placemats are available in seven beautiful matte colours, specially chosen to transform the Ikea highchair's plain appearance.
Our placemat fits flawlessly inside the tray. You can peel it off, rinse under the tap and put it back on the highchair in seconds, making that post-meal frenzy a much calmer affair. Best of all, it’s made from food safe silicone, so those of you following baby-led weaning can still put your little one's food straight on to the tray. Also handy for those sensory/messy play rainy days.
TOP TIP: Place back on the highchair whilst still damp and leave to dry for a longer-lasting stick!
• Made from 100% food grade silicone (FDA approved/BPA free)
• Wonderfully soft and non-slip matte finish on the top, glossy on the bottom to ensure it sticks.
• Dishwasher safe
• Works with suction bowls & plates
No IKEA highchair make-over would be complete without our peel and stick leg wraps. Choose from matte black leg wraps or textured woodgrain leg wraps to complement your interiors. Please note that due to the varied colours of the natural wood of our footrests, the ash and oak leg wraps may not be an exact colour match, but will complement them beautifully.
• Premium textured woodgrain or matte black vinyl that's easy to wipe down
• Four adhesives included, one for each leg
• Each leg vinyl is already cut to size, so you can just peel it off and stick it down
• Install in less than five minutes - watch our installation video to find out how