BUNDLE | Adjustable Wooden Footrest, Silicone Placemat, Bib & Leg Wraps for IKEA Antilop Highchair
Pick up our best selling ash or oak footrest, and pair it with a placemat, a bib and a set of leg wraps in colours of your choice.
Our footrest provides an essential platform for your baby’s feet, enabling your little one to focus on their meal with one less distraction. Made out of solid wood, each footrest is unique, so there may be slight colour variations.
• Fully adjustable to grow with your baby
• Finished with a lacquer, it is 100% wipeable - perfect for messy eaters
• Install in seconds - watch our footrest installation video
• Secured on the chair legs with four slidable rubber O-rings and two click-in-place clamps (all included)
Our highchair silicone placemats are available in seven beautiful matte colours, specially chosen to transform the Ikea highchair's plain appearance.
Our placemat fits flawlessly inside the tray. You can peel it off, rinse under the tap and put it back on the highchair in seconds, making that post-meal frenzy a much calmer affair. Best of all, it’s made from food safe silicone, so those of you following baby-led weaning can still put your little one's food straight on to the tray. Also handy for those sensory/messy play rainy days.
TOP TIP: Place back on the highchair whilst still damp and leave to dry for a longer-lasting stick!
• Made from 100% food grade silicone (FDA approved/BPA free)
• Wonderfully soft and non-slip matte finish on the top, glossy on the bottom to ensure it sticks.
• Dishwasher safe
• Works with suction bowls & plates
LEG WRAPS DESCRIPTION
No IKEA highchair make-over would be complete without our peel and stick leg wraps. Choose from matte black leg wraps or textured woodgrain leg wraps to complement your interiors. Please note that due to the varied colours of the natural wood of our footrests, the ash and oak leg wraps may not be an exact colour match, but will complement them beautifully.
• Premium textured woodgrain or matte black vinyl that's easy to wipe down
• Four adhesives included, one for each leg
• Each leg vinyl is already cut to size, so you can just peel it off and stick it down
• Install in less than five minutes - watch our installation video to find out how
Never leave your child unattended in a highchair. Footrests help to build core stability, but they can also provide a platform for your baby to push up and try to get out of their seat, so you must always secure your baby with the safety harness when using the footrest. Please keep o-rings out of the reach of children, they could be a choking hazard.