Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.dineosaur.co.uk, owned and maintained by Dineosaur Ltd. Requests for information should be made to email@example.com. All rights reserved.
The Dineosaur online store is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance. You must be 18 years old and have a valid credit card to shop on our website. If you are not yet 18 years old, you can have an adult make the order for you.
How to Order
- Find the product you like and choose your desired colour. Then click “ADD TO CART”. In the shopping bag you have to apply that you agree with our terms and conditions and then you can click on the “CHECKOUT” button at the bottom of the page when desired products are in the shopping cart.
- Continue through the checkout process, and chose either:
- to fill in your details; name, shipping address etc. or
- create a customer account for future use.
- You can check the products and total amount during check out.
- Click “CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD” when you have filled in all the information.
- Then check if your shipping address is correct. Choose your shipping method and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD".
- When you have entered your debit or credit card information and clicked on the “COMPLETE ORDER” button, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the items you have chosen.
- At this stage your order is still subject to our acceptance. When we have accepted your order, we will obtain an authorization from your debit or credit card company for the amount on the order. We are not withdrawing money from your card at this stage, but the amount might be reserved on your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not authorized, your order will not be processed further, and we will contact you by e-mail with further information.
- Directly after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including the terms and conditions for your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AMEX, ApplePay, and Google Pay. The payment is charged when your order is packed and ready to be dispatched.
No credit card fees are charged by us. Please note that it is not possible for us to charge a higher amount than the one approved by you. Payment is processed via Shopify and SPY systems through a Nets approved and certified secure payment solution.
Shipping and Delivery
UK: Packages will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class Post at a cost of £2.99 per delivery.
Worldwide Delivery: We regretfully cannot send to countries outside of the UK at this time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your order and country, you will be liable to pay any local taxes and duties upon receiving your order, for which Dineosaur Ltd cannot accept liability. The refusal to pay such fees will cause a full cancellation of the order. Transportation costs and custom clearance costs associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the total amount refunded to you.
Please be aware, that it might take 2-3 business days before your order is dispatched from our warehouse. Dineosaur Ltd is not responsible for any shipping delays. Delay might occur on international shipping, if the package is held at customs. Dineosaur Ltd is not responsible.
Cancellation before order shipping
Unfortunately, it is only possible to cancel your order, if it has not yet been packaged and shipped from our warehouse. If you want to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail: email@example.com
How to return an item
If you are unsatisfied with your products we can offer you a refund or exchange provided that the products are returned in perfect condition.
Items should be returned in pristine condition in the original packaging within 28 days of purchase. If you are posting the item back to us, we recommend that you use a secure, trackable method as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please retain proof of posting.
Please note that, with the exception of faulty items, Dineosaur Ltd are not responsible for the cost of return postage. Please contact us to arrange a return at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark and copyright
All product designs, product names and content included on this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on this site without prior written consent from Dineosaur Ltd. These terms and conditions are subject to English law any dispute related to this website, its services or these terms and conditions shall be settled by the courts of England. Please note our cushion cover designs are officially registered under the 'Design Right' with the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and any attempts to copy them will be legally challenged.
Restrictions of Use
The material from this Site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Dineosaur Ltd may not be copied, distributed, modified, republished, reproduced, downloaded or transmitted by any means, without the prior written consent of Dineosaur Ltd prejudice to the right to download a copy of the material on one computer for your personal use for non-commercial home use, provided that the signs are not removed or changed relative to the author or rights, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material for any other purpose is a violation of the rights of Dineosaur Ltd. The material on this website is provided only for purposes authorized by law.
Our total and aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise for, or in respect of, any direct loss or damage arising out of a breach or other act or omission in connection with these Website Terms will not exceed the total amount paid by the customer for use of this website.